Thursday, January 25, 2007

Back In Freezin Milwaukee

As expected, the one month vacation flew by so quickly that I didn't even have a chance to really catch my breath before I had to go back to work again. Not that I am complaining as I am truly broke and need to fill up my piggy bank again. Sigh...why is it so easy to spend money but so hard to make it?

Anyway, I had a fabulous time in Penang and Jakarta and will slowly tell you all about the fabulous foods encountered. I need to really get my pics in order and then I can really start to blog. I also replaced my trusty ole Olympus camera with a smaller, lightweight, snappier, point & shoot model that is waterproof and shockproof but does not take as fabulous pics as compared to the old clunky model. I guess you can't have everything, can you?

I just want to apologize for not updating my blog while I was in Malaysia, I felt that there were not enough hours in a day to cram in all the activities that I had planned. Plus, the earthquake ib Taiwan really slowed down the internet and after a few attempts at uploading pics, I gave up. Obviously, these are all excuses but hopefully now that I am back in the US, I'll be more industrious in putting up new posts. To the god-sis, the ban chang kueh (pancakes, or whatever you called it) post will be up soon. I did eat some for you!

2 comments:

Tine said...

Glad to know you're back safely :) Photos, girl! (mind sending me the ones we took at lunch?)

TrueBluePenangite said...

Okay Tine, will do it as soon as I get organized. Thanks for the ones you gave me.